[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chris Nandor) writes:

> But ... libapreq is what I am building/testing.  I can't link libapreq to
> itself ... so I have no idea what to do here.  Here's the complete error:
>
> dyld: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd Undefined symbols:
> /Users/pudge/.cpan/build/libapreq-1.3/blib/arch/auto/Apache/Request/Request.b
> undle undefined reference to _ApacheRequest
> _post_params expected to be defined in a dynamic image
> /Users/pudge/.cpan/build/libapreq-1.3/blib/arch/auto/Apache/Request/Request.b
> undle undefined reference to _ApacheRequest
> _query_params expected to be defined in a dynamic image

Please give Stas' patch a try:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apreq-dev&m=105965131008577&w=2

The only reason it wasn't included in 1.3 was that we didn't know what
would happen on OSX.  We've seen enough bugreports from RedHat 9 users
to believe that this patch should go in anyways.

--
Joe Schaefer