IC.. Thanks for that..

A UNIX system that is not case sensitive doesn't sound like a UNIX system to me.. I wonder what else Apple is going to change in UNIX, soon we'll be cd \etc\httpd

I apologize to the wonderful Perl people for thinking something naughty about them when all along it is Apple.

Thanks for the prompt answer.. I just moved the perl head elsewhere... But I'm sure that will break things..

BTW, does anyone recommend something different than HFS+ to avoid this very annoying thingy ?

Thanks Apple.

Jerry