Thanks, no it was something else, I had saved the file as Unicode-16 (UTF-16), once I saved it in UTF-8 it worked.

It's one of those things you suspect right away but refuse to check because UTF 'should' always work, and if it doesn't, it's the fault of somebody else.

Ray Zimmerman wrote:

Are you sure you did step 3? It sounds like you ended up with something that isn't a plain text file.