--- Chris Nandor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've got two scripts that do it.  happening is a
> script that updates your
> iChat status, and np.pl is an X-Chat Aqua script

Thanks a bundle. I've figured out generally what
`happening` is doing, though the details of the
Mac::Glue stuff'll take a bit more reading.

One question I had was what format iTunes normally
stores the song name, artist, etc in. I don't use
iChat and when I pipe the output to the terminal
instead, strings with non-standard charecters (e.g.
cyrillic, japanese) are rendered as `?`.

~wren