Oh, please DON'T do that!

I'd love to hear about new releases!

And - already we had a good quote from somehow stating that
your product doesn't support mod_perl (hey, next release maybe?).

It'd be great to hear from people who are using the product - pro's and
cons and how to make things better.
How other IDE's stack up.

Spam away then!

LOL!

BPR

PS - methinx spam would be incessant, i.e., if you posted this every week
or took every opportunity in your posts to plug this product, for example.
AND - your signature is most professional btw. Thanks!