Bohdan> I'd love to hear about new releases!

Good, then join a "new product announcement" list, or start one
yourself.  This is a *technical discussion* list, operated on a
machine administrated by Ask (if I recall), on a domain owned by the
non-profit charitable TPF.  You don't get to use someone else's
bullhorn to announce your product.

*That's* common sense.

I came here for technical discussions of open-source software related
to Perl on OSX.  Not to be the target of adverts.