G'day Timothy,

You're missing the perl headers. These are installed when you install the developers tools (which came with your OS or are available freely from Apple's website)

I can't remember which package in particular you need, if you can't work it out and don't want to just install everything off the disk, I'm sure someone else will chip in shortly with exactly which package it is.

Cheers!
Rick Measham