At 18:23 +0100 2004.07.21, John Delacour wrote:
>At 10:12 am -0700 21/7/04, Chris Nandor wrote:
>
>>Can you give the complete error message?  My brain reminds me you don't like
>>to use the CPAN shell, which means you might not have all the modules
>>installed, which means that you likely got an error about which module was
>>not installed before you got the error about VERSION, which means my time is
>>being wasted.
>
>I don't know what makes your brain remind you of any such thing.

We had this same discussion before:

        http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.macosx/6390

You didn't confirm you were not using the CPAN shell; perhaps you merely
modified its defaults to install prerequisites, and then continued to not
only not take the responsibility upon yourself to read the Makefile.PL, but
also to intentionally disregard the salient error messages when you report
the problem.

Once again, you're deliberately wasting my time.  I'm sorry, but I'm going
to have to shoot you now.

My real guess is you want me to killfile you so you can badmouth my module
and I won't notice it.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/