In regards to the pre-install package, would I need to install both the Fat Camel AND Fat Camel - GraphicsKit, or just the GraphicsKit?

What I am intending to use the ImageMagick for is to manipulate images that are uploaded and display them in different formats, basically a photo gallery for my family. Yes, I know there are galleries all ready out there, but how will I get better at Perl if I don't write it myself. :)

So If the Install of the Fat Camel/GraphicsKit are much more than I need, let me know and I'll (as I should) learn how to use cpan and install the libraries and c libraries. And of course, all your help would be much appreciated as I go through this process.

Thanks,

Mark