Hi,

This might be slightly OT, but... I work in two different locations, and have two different safari bookmark files, obviously. I was thinking about writing a script that would log into one computer, d/l that computer's safari bookmarks, compare that bookmark list to the one on the current computer, make one file that includes all the bookmarks and save that file to both computers. In short, keep the bookmark files synced up.

The reason I come to the list is before I venture out on this, is to ask, has this already been done? And if so, where do I go find the script?

Thanks,

Mark