Hi Charles,

So help me out a little, here. I did a little research (quickly) on cvs. (http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs/doc/cvs_16.html), but I still don't understand how that works here. I understand the concept, I think. But how do commit and update differ from each other? Also, it sounds like I need to set a working directory and a repository. Any more input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Mark