On Nov 7, 2004, at 3:49 AM, David Wheeler wrote:

I just installed Test-Class-0.06_7 and tests still fail. But I use it all the time for running the Bricolage tests and haven't had any problems. I sent the test output to the author.

I get failures with SOAP::Lite, too, but again, I've been using it for a while without trouble. Again, I have sent a failure report to the author. They're probably fairly simple issues; hopefully the will be addressed soon.

David,

Thanks a lot for your feedback on this. Good to get confirmation!

Cheers,

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com