On Mar 18, 2005, at 5:02 PM, john horner wrote:

Downloaded, installed, didn't work, ran the Terminal command, works just fine

I'm beginning to wonder if *anyone* is still using the Perl that came with Panther. ;-)

Now that I think of it, I suppose it comes with the territory - ShuX is aimed squarely at Perl hackers, who are far more likely than most Mac owners to have installed a newer Perl.

If I'm going to use it on a daily basis, I'm going to need at least some control over font sizes, which are a little too small for my iBook screen, but I realise it's a Beta, and it's not a major problem.

I use a 17" CRT, which is fairly small by today's standards, and I have it cranked up to the max resolution it will support, so the text is rather small for me too. Adjusting the font size is something that's planned for the next release.

sherm--