On Mar 18, 2005, at 4:02 PM, john horner wrote:

Downloaded, installed, didn't work, ran the Terminal command, works just fine thanks Sherm.

If I'm going to use it on a daily basis, I'm going to need at least some control over font sizes, which are a little too small for my iBook screen, but I realise it's a Beta, and it's not a major problem.

Very useful. I was getting rather tired of reading documentation in the Terminal window via perldoc...

I installed some widget thingy that lets me read any manpage in Safari. I just type "man:crontab" and I get the manual page for crontab in the browser, complete with links where they should be. Since perl doc pages are also installed as man pages, it works well for that too.

Of course, I can't for the life of me figure out what this thing is called anymore, and I can't find where it's installed. But some creative googling should help....

 -Ken