On Mar 24, 2005, at 3:31 AM, guillaume meurice wrote:

yet I'm trying to get througth Camel Bones, and to
learn it.

Welcome aboard! You've arrived at a good time - there's a major new release of CamelBones coming very soon.

While I'm making a small app, the "open" item from the
menu
still stay gray (it is connect to "openDocument"
action via the first responder), exept if i create an
"openDocument" sub routine in my
myWindowController.pm.

Do I need to create such sub routine ?

You can provide your own menu validation method - but for now, while you're just getting started, it's easiest just to let the menu validate itself. Menu items automatically validate, by checking to see if one of the objects in the responder chain implements the requested action. If there's nothing to respond to the menu item, it's disabled.

I'm not  sure this is the correct place to post such
message, if not, do you know where should I post ?

CamelBones has been blessed as on-topic by the list admin. In fact, I didn't know about this list until the admin saw the first CamelBones announcement elsewhere, and pointed me in this direction.

PPS : Is there a document where all classes and
associated function to access their value/methode for
CamelBones are listed ?

The authoritative reference for Cocoa classes and methods is at <http://developer.apple.com>.

sherm--