> I'm trying to run a perl program my friend has written via komodo on his
> windows machine however it uses the tk module. Despite a few attempts I cant
> seem to install this on module on my mac. Any ideas? Am I missing something?
> Are there issues with Tk.pm on OSX?
> Thanks
> Anthony

Well, what errors is it giving you?  How are you trying to install it
(cpan, make it yourself)? What version of perl do you have?  Give us
the error messages you're getting.

What jumps immediately to mind is that the latest Tk.pm will only
install under perl 5.8.0+, but Jaguar shipped with 5.6.0.  So you'll
need to update your perl, if you haven't already.

But your problem could be something else entirely.  More info.

HTH,

jay