On Apr 27, 2005, at 9:35 AM, Sherm Pendley wrote:

You appear to be running Panther, so what you want to install is Xcode. That's what used to be called "Developer Tools" on Jaguar and older - Apple renamed it. And to make matters even more confusing, Xcode is also the name of the IDE app that's included with the Xcode package...

sherm--

So I need to install Xcode and then: cpan Mac::Glue again in the terminal. Is that right? I'm assuming the Xcode installation will include those missing modules, and the then Mac::Glue will install/build correctly.

Thanks,

Mark