On Apr 27, 2005, at 12:50 PM, Mark Wheeler wrote:

So I need to install Xcode and then: cpan Mac::Glue again in the terminal. Is that right?

Basically. However you install this or other modules, you'll need to install Xcode first.

I'm assuming the Xcode installation will include those missing modules

No, Xcode doesn't install any Perl modules at all. All it does is install the tools and header files that will allow the CPAN shell to compile modules. The CPAN shell should also resolve any dependencies, and install the prerequisite modules too.

sherm--