Tiger ships with Mac::Carbon and Mac::Glue.  Huzzah!

Some notes:

* Mac::Carbon requires gcc 3.3 or below, it doesn't work with gcc 4.

I don't know why, and anyone who wants to fix this or give me clues would
make me happy.  For now, my personal box is using gcc 3.3 instead (sudo
gcc_select 3.3), because I have no desire to try to deal with the problem.

Of course, if using the Mac::Carbon that is already included in Tiger, you
don't need to care, because it has already been built.  Presumably with gcc
3.3.  :-)

* Mac::Glue doesn't include any glues.  You have to create your own.

The scripts needed to do so are included too.

        cd /System/Library/Perl/Extras/bin/
        sudo ./gluedialect
        sudo ./gluescriptadds
        sudo ./gluemac '/System/Library/CoreServices/System Events.app'
        sudo ./gluemac /System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Technology Group       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://ostg.com/