On Jun 2, 2005, at 12:33 AM, Joel Rees wrote:

Which is why the location shows up in your saved file. MIME e-mail
allows additional sets of headers for attachments by including
boundaries, etc. but to my knowledge there is no way to do that over HTTP.

I've dug into what look like specifications for MIME over HTTP, but I've never been able to get it to work.

I have come to the conclusion that I should expect it to turn out to be another of those things that hasn't yet been implemented by anybody, except possibly in highly proprietary client/server implementations that nobody has ever seen. Definitely not in Moz or aIEeee.

At my credit union, when they want me to download two PDFs at once, they pop up two separate windows to do it. I have to turn off my pop-up blocker in Safari, but except for that it works fine - one click, two files.

 -Ken