So, how can we help?

I do doubt that long-term Camelbones can support you if it hasn't already,
but specific one-time causes can often get quite a bit in the way of
donations.  If you need an Intel Mac to continue builds, post a goal and a
link to donate.  I bet you'll make your goal.

Daniel T. Staal

This email copyright the author.  Unless otherwise noted, you are
expressly allowed to retransmit, quote, or otherwise use the contents
for non-commercial purposes.  This copyright will expire 5 years after
the author's death, or in 30 years, whichever is longer, unless such a
period is in excess of local copyright law.