In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Paul McCann) wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> > Go play with it, if you have an Intel Mac.  Let me know if you find
> > anything wrong, and let me know soon, since I have less than a week
> > left
> > with this Intel Mac.
>
> The module (Mac-Carbon-0.75) was fine through "make" on my intel Mac
> (modulo all the "deprecated" warnings of course, which I imagine
> should be ignored).

Yeah.

> However "make test" failed  with the following problem:

Someone else had the same problem.  First, did any other test fail?  I
imagine AppleEvents/t/desc and AppleEvents/t/event failed.  Any others?  I
had a report about Speech.t.

Second, do you have the file AppleEvents/t/helper.pl?  If so, then I am
supposing FindBin is not working for you as it works for me, which puzzles
me, but not enough that I will spend much more time on it, I'll just throw
something together to make it work.

Finally, you can hardcode the path to helper.pl in desc.t and event.t and
run the tests again.

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/