Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
* Mike Schienle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-08-10T00:11:07]
Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't even consider that. The Mac::Glue installation process is definitely one of the more entertaining ones I've seen/heard. I just scanned through the module docs. I see in the ToDo list is "More examples (iCal, iPhoto, iTunes)". I don't suppose you have an iCal example laying around you've been waiting to put in there.

This used to work, and probably still does, though I haven't used it lately for
obvious reasons:

  http://rjbs.manxome.org/hacks/perl/bdcal

Thanks Ricardo. Seeing a little iCal syntax definitely helps. I found a little touch of irony in this line :-)
die "nobody found!" unless @people;

--
Mike Schienle