Although I don't think this is an OS X specific issue I can't find any place to seek help (there seems to be a GnuPG list but it is defunct or inactive). If someone knows of a better resource please let me know.

I have installed GnuPG on a Tiger (10.4.7) server and it seems to be working fine. I then installed GnuPG::Interface in perl and wrote a script that tries to decrypt a file. Everything seems to be working fine and the file gets decrypted. My problem occurs when I try to run the script in background (cron or nohup). I get an error pointing to the line that calls the 'decrypt' method. It says "fh is not defined." I don't have a variable by that name so I don't have a clue what it is referring to other then it must be in the decrypt method somewhere. I tried setting $gnupg->options->batch(1); but that did not help. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thanks.

Dennis Putnam
Sr. IT Systems Administrator
AIM Systems, Inc.
11675 Rainwater Dr., Suite 200
Alpharetta, GA  30004
Phone: 678-240-4112
Main Phone: 678-297-0700
FAX: 678-297-2666 or 770-576-1000
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of any part of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies, including the attachments.