On 2006/09/20, at 2:45, Dennis Putnam wrote:

Although I don't think this is an OS X specific issue I can't find any place to seek help (there seems to be a GnuPG list but it is defunct or inactive). If someone knows of a better resource please let me know.

I have installed GnuPG on a Tiger (10.4.7) server and it seems to be working fine. I then installed GnuPG::Interface in perl and wrote a script that tries to decrypt a file. Everything seems to be working fine and the file gets decrypted. My problem occurs when I try to run the script in background (cron or nohup). I get an error pointing to the line that calls the 'decrypt' method. It says "fh is not defined." I don't have a variable by that name so I don't have a clue what it is referring to other then it must be in the decrypt method somewhere. I tried setting $gnupg->options->batch (1); but that did not help. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thanks.

I can't answer your question, but have you looked at