For the traditional method if you can't find a module or common method just use the quote below the tilde, ie `ln -s /path/to/my/interest / path/to/my/alias`, note if this will run in a cron, you will have to give the full path ot ln, just do a "whereis ln" command (mine and yours should be in /bin.

Dave