On 17 Jul, 2007, at 12:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The sidebar TOC should look identical even if the xml is split into pieces
and/or converted to doctype "book"; I've just not done books before,
though it should be easy enough. Not sure yet whether article of book is best but I'll look into it. As I mentioned, I'm still tweaking with the document structure, but I'm getting closer to being satisfied on it. When
I am I'll ask for others to comment on that for some "peer review", if
they don't comment before. Then I agree it should be split along sections
(article) or chapters (book).

One minor comment: the height of the sidebar (610px) is greater than the height I have available to it on my monitor (about 580px), so it gets clipped off. It would be great if it could be set to scale with the height of the window, but from what I know of CSS, that would be very hard to do. I think setting it to 550px would accomodate any monitor (minus dock, menu bar, and window decorations) in use these days.

Chris