Le 07-07-17 à 13:11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Chris Pickel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 9:42 AM
-0800 wrote:
One minor comment: the height of the sidebar (610px) is greater than
the height I have available to it on my monitor (about 580px), so it
gets clipped off. It would be great if it could be set to scale with
the height of the window, but from what I know of CSS, that would be
very hard to do. I think setting it to 550px would accomodate any
monitor (minus dock, menu bar, and window decorations) in use these
days.

Chris,

I agree it was too tall. Actually it can scale with the window. I set it to "height: 80%", which is supposed to be 80% of window height I think.
See how you like that.  I can adjust the percentage up or down.

Why not 95 or even 100 % ? Because it is always best to have the whole menu without scrolling.

yves