I can work on the first two points sometime this week probably. The script is in the repo also, so I'll take patches of course if someone wants something specific/quicker.

On the 3rd point, the email/diff script is a 3rd-party perl module, so this would be more work. This does bring up the point I asked before (though maybe just to the MP management), do we want lint emails to go to one of the mailing lists instead of just the maintainers?

-Bill