On 6/8/09 4:56 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
I'll take on the rewriting to PHP this summer if it needs to be done.

And I'll volunteer to help with the Rails upkeep if not. =]

--j

On Jun 8, 2009, at 7:54 PM, Bryan Blackburn wrote:

Of course it doesn't really lower the barrier if someone knows Rails but not
PHP, especially when quite a bit of code has already been written.  While
trying to stay homogeneous would be nice language-wise, it has been an issue with getting base developers as many people don't know/don't want to learn Tcl. Fortunately both PHP and Rails are popular so I'm guessing we'll have
less of an issue with developers for those areas than for Tcl.  Unless
you're willing to rewrite in PHP?