Hi all,

I’m having lots of problems updating/creating Trac Pages. In one case, I’m
trying to make major changes to the BadContent page - by sorting the lines and
removing duplicates - so I can add a bunch of new entries. But I keep getting a
“Trac Error” when I try to submit. Everything looks good in Preview however.
Also I am trying to create a new HOWTO page about giving Finder write access to
NTFS volumes using the ntfs-3g port. Every time I try to submit the new page,
which looks good in Preview, I get the dreaded and unhelpful “Trac Error”. Any
suggestions?

Thank you,
Frank