On Feb 6, 2014, at 7:18 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandes...@macports.org> wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2014, at 17:45, Frank Schima <macsforever2...@macports.org> wrote:
>
>> I’m having lots of problems updating/creating Trac Pages. In one case, I’m
>> trying to make major changes to the BadContent page - by sorting the lines
>> and removing duplicates - so I can add a bunch of new entries. But I keep
>> getting a “Trac Error” when I try to submit. Everything looks good in
>> Preview however. Also I am trying to create a new HOWTO page about giving
>> Finder write access to NTFS volumes using the ntfs-3g port. Every time I try
>> to submit the new page, which looks good in Preview, I get the dreaded and
>> unhelpful “Trac Error”. Any suggestions?
>
> Is it possible your new how-to page contains something not allowed by the
> BadContent page? As I recall, the error message you get when you submit
> something that matches BadContent isn't very intuitive at all; it might just
> be “Trac Error”. There may be a few entries in BadContent that are too broad.
>
> I'm not sure why you would see an error when editing the BadContent page
> itself; I would think that page would have to be exempt from those checks.
> Have you tried a different browser?

I don’t think my new HOWTO page has anything from the BadContent page, but I
can’t easily verify that. Obviously the BadContent page does, but I am able to
edit it to add a couple of new entries at the bottom from time to time. I have
tried 2 browsers with no success: Safari 7.0.1 and Firefox 27.0. I also tried
using the inspector and Firebug and they didn’t yield any clues as to what is
happening.

-Frank