Hi Ryan,

I do like your work very much! This looks really cool!!!

A few remarks:

        1) Perhaps the icons at least could be blue to match the mandatory
good-old MacPorts icon, which definitely needs to appear here instead of the
new “macports”. :)

        2) I think that the headline is pretty large. I wouldn’t mind it to be
30-50% smaller.

        3) Apart from that I have to say that the site even looks great on a
smartphone, which was my first way to check it out. :-)

Great job. Thanks for giving the MacPorts site a fresh look. At the beginning
of the discussion I was sceptical, but now I see that it indeed can be made
much nicer than it currently is.

Greets,
Marko