At 12:45 PM +0200 10/18/14, Peter Danecek wrote:
On 18 Oct 2014, at 02:55, Craig Treleaven <ctrelea...@macports.org> wrote:

> I've ended up with an svn conflict--just in the capitalization of the directory name, if I'm reading this right.

 SixBare:mp-trunk-ports craigtreleaven$ svn status
 ?       sysutils/MacPorts_daemondo
 !     C sysutils/macports_daemondo
      >   local add, incoming add upon update

Might this be, because the underlaying FS is not case-sensitive (only case-preserving) so the two names would identify basically the same directory?

Have you used `svn mv` to capitalise the name? Or how did you get into the current state?

I don't know how it got out of sync. I thought I committed it with uppercase in the directory name. Anyway, I just changed the local directory name to lowercase, did 'svn update' and the conflict is gone. I can live with the lowercase directory name.

Thanks,

Craig