On Wed, May 01, 2019 at 10:19:53AM +0100, Chris Jones wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed over the last day or so the azure checks in PRs are consistently failing, e.g.

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/4225
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/4224
https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/4220

I don't believe the problem is with the ports, but something is up with the framework itself. The failures are always very similar.

Could someone who knows how this stuff works take a look ?

Looks like Azure Pipelines service in West Europe region is degraded:
https://status.dev.azure.com/_event/117874362.

Not sure if it's related to build failures though.

cheers Chris

--
Zero