With kernel 2.6.20 + mactel patch + gimli's config my macbook core2duo 1,83ghz
not work (suspend)

use lilo?
xorg versione?
dist?
sky2 module remove before suspend?
what are command to suspend? echo -n "mem" > /sys/power/state or s2ram -f -XXX

Please give us more information!

Cu

Matteo Buferli

P.s. sorry for english