very good points chris, i agree. Though the self voicing option isn't
a 100% thing, in some apps it would truly be nice.
mike

On Mar 8, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Chris Gilland wrote:

> I think it would be cool to use the default voice set via system
> preferences and make it where the program can be self voiceing if
> needed.  Also provide an option to turn on, or off the self voicing
> feature, this way if a user wants to use voice over, great, if not,
> he or she still can do what needs to be done.  Also, I would make
> your labels for the U I, very discriptive but yet maybe slightly
> shorter for the interface that is viewed via a braille display.
> This way the point is made but only the absolutely necessary amount
> of cells are used, this way providing more room for other things,
> such as the value of the U I control.  I may also advise you write
> your programs in cocoe as I hear that language is very very voice
> over friendly.  Finally maybe provide an option for the program to
> be able to enable magnification in the program for low vision
> usersw.  Also maybe provide an option to turn the programs U I color
> to high contrast.
>
> This way it even helps low vision users as well as us like myself
> who are nearly compltely total.
>
> Chris.
>

> Do you use Twitter?  If so, then, I'd love! for you to follow me.
> My twitter URL is:
>
> http://twitter.com/chris28210

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 4121
email: michael.babc...@gwhosting.net
administrative e-mail: ad...@gwhosting.net
url: http://gwhosting.net