Hello to all, sorry for this e-mail.

I have read about some of you having trouble with Itunes i.e.  your
Music.

as being deafblind myself i never open itunes but have been thinking
of this even when i go out walking with my Guide dog.

I had a little thought if you make a  alias file folder on the desktop
you may have access to your music.

Please for give me if this was a silly idea from me.
was a bit mad to e-mail it to the list. I hope that i did not anger
you  over this.

all the very best to all.

Yours
James

Blindness cuts people off from things. Deafness cuts people off from
people.
Hellen Keller
--
James Gallagher