Jacob,

Thanks for the 8.0.2 link.  I don't plan to get a shuffle anytime soon
and am sad for those who do for if they don't fix the mess they have
made of 8.1, there are going to be a lot more unhappy campers than
there now are including me since I found out that I cannot play music
for any extended period of time before ITunes becomes unstable.