I hope its ok that I'm posting a reply here since everyone wants us to
shut up, but I'm new to this list and couldn't get in for a bit and
had no idea there was another list starting so is ok if I ask some
questions? If you don't want to read this, move on to another thread.
Sorry. I'm just not sure I even want to stay on this list, being a
newbie and not knowing the rules, and finding it helpful to read
other's posts. Anyway, simple question, if I'm automatically
subscribed to this new list, where can I find it? I, too, do not like
cluttered inboxes so I subscribe and read only online to avoid inbox
clutter. Therefore, I do not know where the new list is. On this new
list, since I missed all discussion and voting, will we be free to
post at will? If so I think I'll join that one and leave this one?
Sorry if I sound snarky, I just find people's posts helpful, yeah, one
liners are annoying but sometimes I find a helpful tip on the fourth
post down dot dot dot.

Feel free to answer my questions privately so as not to bother
people.

Thanks,
Randi

PS, Kara you have more patience than I, tee hee. Thanks.