Alena, There was a petition from a member of the American Council of
the Blind urging members and nonmenbers to come on board and let the
US Treadury that we will pursue this matter.  They won their suit
against the United States Treasury, and ongoing efforts have been
under way to ensure that the decision rendered by the court will be
carried out.  President Obama is aware of the court decision and he,
along with his Secretary of the Treasury have been notified by the
court regarding its decision.  Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.