Wow!  Control your tv from your Mac?  Does it work with things like
Verizon Fios?  I quit watching tv when we got that instaled.  If
something's not completely accessible, I generally tend to avoid it
and use alternatives and there are way too many things with these new
tv packages that I cant use.  So this is really cool.  Could I set my
vcr with the Mac and use the menus on the tv etc?