Hi.

Try the following:
1: Interact with the scroll bar
2: Press VO command f5 to move the mouse to it
3: Scroll down to the bottom
4: Stop interacting and find the continue button
5: Press VO command f5 to move the mouse to the button
6: Press on the physicly mouse button to click on the continue button.

If it doesn't work for you, please contact me by MSN and we can talk
about it there.

Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: