He just said he can't scroll down and its because he's trying to use
the VO keys to do it.  If he uses the mouse keys it will work.  With a
laptop running two fingers down the mouse pad, on a regular computer
holding the button of the mouse and moving it down.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz, creator of the Peanuts comic
strip.