Hi Arthur, there is certainly a field there for email, but it's not
really labeled well.  And those pop-up buttons are to select home,
work, etc.  Those edit fields that aren't labeled, do have VO help
tags though, so you can use VO H to tell what they are.  I found this
to be a little tricky and confusing at first too, but I've got it
now.  Hope this helps you.  Why Apple hasn't fully labeled those
fields, I'm not sure.  I hope they're aware of that, and will fix that
in a future update to the Address book application.    Maybe in Snow