Excellent. I was popping in to ask this very question, and here it
was. I haven't really had to worry about it too much, because in
typing an address or name, it auto fills, but only if I've previously
written the person. I spent about an hour trying to find a way to add
a friend's address and finally just stuck it in a blank field to keep
it. This helps a lot. Thanks guys!

Randi