Hi Scott,

This is weird.  Yes, there was a shortcut key: Command-Shift-B to buy
music, and it did work for iTunes.  We posted about it less than a
month ago, and the original post from Chris Blouch was back in
October. Now when I use Command-Shift-B in iTunes I hear "Send file to
Bluetooth Device".  So I toggled VoiceOver off, issued the same
command, toggled it on again, and got the dialog window for proceeding
with the purchase.  (You may have to use VO-F2 twice to bring up
window chooser menu).  It sounds as though they're preparing iTunes
for some other device sync options, but the other use of the Command-
Shift-B shortcut seems to have gone away if you have VoiceOver turned
on.  (Thank goodness there is free music content in the iTunes Store
to practice with!)

Cheers,

Esther