hey guys,
I'm sending this to both list cuz it applies to both. I'm just curious.

since there's the trackpad in snowleopard and the touch screen on the
iphone, wouldn't they both get activated accidently? my mom had a
touch screen phone once and she traded it in for a blackberry cuz she
couldn't stand the touch screen. everytime she talked on it, she kept
accidently pressing buttons on the phone and she kept ending her
calls. would this be an issue with the iphone? or is there a way to
disable the touch screen when youre actually in a call?

also, it would be the same on the mac. since you can now control
voiceover with the trackpad, wouldn't you accidently control things
with your wrists while you're typing? or is the trackpad so much out
of the way that you wouldn't hit it while you were typing?