I was wondering if anyone would like to do live demos of Help Desk and
capture them as a preview of the applications. Audio comments are also
welcome. Video and Audio formats are permitted and will assist in
creating an User-based podcast. If anyone would like to put together
the entire podcast, they are more than welcome to. Our organization
wants to keep our distance from the project, because our influance may
damage the effect of the podcast.

I remember, I believe it was Scott saying that he would like to do a
podcast. Scott, or anyone else, now would be a great time.

Regards,
Alex,