Have you used one yet?  The future of  p d a phones is definatly   touch
screen.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Victor Tsaran
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:29 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IPhone Wows

I think IPhone 3GS is a wonderful tool for low vision people -- it is the
first truly accessible phone where everything is magnified. I cannot say
that I would cash out for IPhone as a blind user though. But I truly
appreciate Apple's pushing envelope with technology -- this is something I'd
love to see more companies do.
Vic

I tweet about music and accessibility at http://www.twitter.com/vick08 or
check my site at http://www.victortsaran.com